Welcome to our site! By viewing content on snappington.com ("Snappington” or "the Site"), you are agreeing that you, and each person you allow to access Snappington through your account, will abide by the terms of the following User Agreement. This User Agreement is between you and Snappington (and all the Snappington subject websites), and it governs your access to and use of the Site. Such use acknowledges your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement.
If you are using or viewing content on snappington.com or any of its subject websites, or are submitting comments for possible posting, please note:
- We make no warranties or guarantees regarding any information or advice given on the Site. User assumes all risk.
- If you copy any of our content, you must give credit and/or attribution to Snappington and John Hensley and/or to any other identifiable sources, as described in this site's section on Copyright.
- Anything you submit to Snappington is potentially public. Make sure you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone might view your submissions.
- You shouldn’t use our site to do anything illegal or malicious. If it turns out any of your content or use is illegal or malicious, Snappington is not responsible — you’re responsible.
- Please do not hack or attack Snappington.
- While we wouldn’t do it without good reason, ultimately Snappington may remove your content or terminate/suspend your account at its sole discretion.
- If disputes arise between you and anyone other than Snappington, we have no obligation to participate or assist either party.